The University of Scranton's business school, the Kania School of Management, is among approximately 5 percent of worldwide educational institutions offering business degrees that have achieved the distinction of accreditation by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals