Admissions Requirements for The University of Scranton’s Online Programs
Prior to being admitted to The University of Scranton's online programs, you must complete the following steps for your application to be considered. All applicants must submit the following:
1. A completed application for admission. To obtain an application, call 1-866-373-9547 or complete our online application form.
2. Evidence of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the equivalent from an international college or university. Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Admission requires an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
3. Professional résumé. Resume must indicate three or more years of supervisory or professional work experience.
4. Three letters of reference, at least one of which is from a supervisor or other professional reference.
5. A written response to a case depicting a hypothetical business scenario. The exercise is intended to be a measure of the applicant’s writing and critical-thinking skills, facility with numeric data and attitudes toward ethics and social justice issues.
6. GMAT test scores are not required, but may be submitted in addition to the case study as a further credential to bolster an applicant's case for admission. In some cases, the Admissions Committee may require an applicant to submit GMAT test scores based upon review of the application materials submitted.
Once admitted, students will complete a mandatory online tutorial on academic honesty and submit a signed statement agreeing to abide by The University of Scranton's academic honor code.
International applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL, STEP or IELTS scores.
All application materials should be sent to:
The University of Scranton
Online Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Court
Maitland, FL 32751